RECORD-SETTING DESIGN IN DUBAI
Dubai never ceases to amaze. The prestigious Princess Tower, the tallest residential building in the world to date, is a world-class example of modern building design and construction.
After its completion in 2012, the Princess Tower was recognized by Guinness World Records and the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) as the tallest residential building in the world.
- Completed: 2012
- Size: 170,000 sqm
- Height: 414 m
- Floors: 101 + 6 basement floors
- Architect: Eng. Adnan Saffarini Office
- Building owner: Tameer Holding Investment LLC
- Developer: Tameer Holding Investment LLC
- Contractor: Arabian Construction Company
- 11 KONE MiniSpace™ elevators
- 2 KONE MonoSpace® elevators
- 2 KONE JumpLift construction time elevators